vendredi 5 novembre 2010

Lil Wayne Quotes!

Hey Bloggers,

I'm about to share some of Lil Wayne's quotes and show all of his work throughout spitting rhymes and lines through his head, not written. He records a line right away, the very first moment when he thinks of it and just spits it out, that's what makes him greater than many artists. He has seventeen years of rapping experience by doing this technique, and is currently still killing it! These following quotes are part of Lil Wayne's career and don't have a certain time he recorded them because he won't remember his lines every time he thinks of it, that's why he records it right away. Here are the quotes :
"Love me or Hate me, I promise it won't Make me or Break me"
"I'm the one who has to die when its time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
"I gotta die with money cause I wasn't born with it"
"I never had height, but boy I got heart"
"If you leave, you're leaving the best, so you would have to settle for less"
"Drag my name through the mud, I'll come out clean"
"I'm not lookin' down, but I see no one above me"
"I go to Earth when Mars gets boring"
"If you are shooting for the stars...Then just shoot me"
"I gotta lock my casket tight baby so I don't let the Devil in"
"I call em April babies...Cause they fools"
"Get on my level, you can't get on my level, you gon' need a space shuttle or a ladder, that's forever"
"My picture should be in the dictionnary, next to the definition of definition"
"Take those shoes off your teeth, and stop running your mouth"
"I know this world is so cold and deceiving, but Imma keep my head up like my nose is bleeding"
"You worry about yours, let them worry about theirs, cause I got mine"

1 commentaire:

  1. Good stuff. Just don't forget to add media and to explain how you yourself are inspired by Lil Wayne. What do you love and hate about him and why?

    RépondreSupprimer