jeudi 4 novembre 2010

A couple of new Weezy hits

Hey Bloggers,

On Lil Wayne's birthday, september 27th, he has released the mixtape "I'm not a human being", and has destroyed this mixtape with amazing results, I've got a couple of songs for you to listen of Lil Wayne's absence in jail, and showing that Lil Wayne can still rep his game behind bars! Lil Wayne mentions in a part of Drake's new song "Miss Me", in his new album "Thank Me Later", he says "I'll be gone til November, but F-ck it I ain't trippin' I know Drizzy gon' kill em" giving a message to his fans that Drake will be going hardcore in Lil Wayne's absence, he's done a great job... but the king is back, I think he'd like to sit back in his Throne ;). As the co-owner of Cash Money Records, Young Money Entertainment, Lil Wayne will be killing it this year with his mind stacked with thoughts and words after his 8 month sentence to jail, and finally released.
- Right Above It - Lil Wayne ft. Drake
- Bill Gates - Lil Wayne
- Gonorrhea - Lil Wayne ft. Drake
- That Ain't me - Lil Wayne ft. Jay Sean
- Never Get It - Lil Wayne

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire